Search This Blog

Friday, October 11, 2013

Update

Happy One Week Birthday, Movie Smoothie! It’s hard to believe that I’ve been posting to this blog for a week. I can’t say faithfully posting every day has been easy. In fact – it’s been really hard, but well worth all of the effort.

For those of you who have been following from the beginning, here’s my list of the top movies that I’ve watched so far. The order isn’t based on anything other than my pure enjoyment of the films. I’m not judging based on actors, film techniques, or any other critique system professional critics use. Just my old-fashioned “that was a great movie” opinion.

1.     The Matrix
2.     V for Vendetta
3.     Wizard of Oz
4.     Titanic
5.     Star Wars
  

I feel almost guilty putting Star Wars last considering how great everyone claims it is, but it just couldn’t beat the Titanic


In other news, check out some other movie-related blogs. They’re manned by people more film-literate than I am, I promise. The links are below:


Disclaimer: Unless otherwise noted, all pictures are my own screenshots from the movies – you can use them however the hell you want. All gifs are from Tumblr, but I can give you the URL to any of them if you can’t find it yourself or are too lazy to look. 


Best Movie Reviewed So Far?
  
pollcode.com free polls 




No comments:

Post a Comment